Offer to client:
Discuss the details of the project with your client (scope/planning etc)
- Makes the quotation for the client.
- Discusses quotation with communication, including dates and hours.
- Registers hours in Pluriform.
- Discusses content with researchers and registers hours in Pluriform.
Plan the tasks and number of days required for communication, external editor(s) and design (internally of externally).
When client accepts the quotation, inform communication and researchers.
- Start research and writing. Check Research Manual for tips and tricks.
- Informs client about progress.
- When information/results will be shared.
3. Control and check
Start using the Publication Checklist
Follow these steps:
- Second reader checks content, including for risks.
Adjustment necessary -> Researcher(s) process feedback. Go to next step.
- Management Team member checks content and risks.
Adjustment necessary? Process feedback. Ready? Go to next step.
- Researcher sends publication for a company review if applicable and processes feedback from companies.
Check the final design of the template where researchers have been working in.
5. Decision to publish
Check if all particpants have made the necessary checks and put their signature on the Publication Checklist.
6. External dissemination
Coordinator Services or one of the authors:
Send the final document to client.
Researcher and communcation:
If the report/paper contributes to a concrete result: publish and disseminate the result.